Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year 2009!!

hey guys, Happy New Year!!

now already midnight,, im juz back from steven's corner..
tis year quite special for me, celebrate new year wif my classmate> 4A11crazygang ha..
we having a STEAMBOAT+BBQ party at hui xin' house which is juz 100m from my house nia..
actually i plan went to sg wang n coutndown wif yian geh.. who noe 8.30pm xiao jun suddenly call me to BBQ..
then i ma walk thr n take a look lor.. soon leong, zan yan, wan yee are all there having their steamboat.. omg~yesterday they all say wana countdown 2gether in sg wang geh?! all ffk ar? haiz..
finally im changing my plan n join the crazy gangz, haha.. feel sory to yian..
aiya, actually i also lazy went to sg wang, so far~~
sumore shed lee tell me there very HOT n lots of ppl...
but i will try to go thr end of 2009 la..
when i noe to drive, its more easier to me to went thr la..

after crazy in hui xin's house, we continue in steven's corner..
the waiter introduce us to drink 'milo shake' , then we all ma order lo..
who noe it juz milo ice blander, n cost us RM3.50 per cup..
when we do our payment is about RM50++ , celaka!!
we all juz hv a drink n order 3 plate of tosei nia.. so expensive lerr!!
soon leong say that this is the fst time he eat mamak eat until so expensive.. memang sakit hati lo..





photo will be upload soon, waiting my sony cabel.. its now in kei joe gor gor house..

No comments: