Sunday, August 30

hair = mind

everytime i make a big changes to my hair, i wana change my mind too..
actually tis was de 2nd time in my life i did REBONDING to my hair..
de 1st time was in my form2 life, year 2006..
emm.. cant realy rmb wats happening tat time.. if im not mistaken, i straighten my hair tat time coz i wish to be more pretty infront of him.. but de RM135 was not effective at all.. its didnt change our relationship..
.
end of 2006, i wish to cut off all de memory we had..
so mom bring me to her fren's saloon cut hair..
i cut off all de straighten hair, means im burning my money.. RM135 gone~
after done, i feel so relax although it doesnt look nice.. =.= but my hair start bending again.. >.< wtf! she damage my hair!!! im sure tat she using de cheapalak scissors! T.T
i promise, never went to tat "saloon" again!
start my form3 life wif de weird hair.. =.="
atlast, it shows tat auntie cut off my hair but not my memory, coz i still CARE him.. yishh~
.
ending form3 life n going into form4
starting a new life without him..
i should forget it!!
went to cut my again...
tis time realy "dai wok"!
my hair bcum so short like when im in primary school..
coz i tell myself tis time must cut off !!
i enjoy my short hair look juz for few weeks..
i love it! using less shampoo, hair dry up fast, n i never shouted "hot" anymore.. hehe, i feel the wind~
after few weeks, hair turns messy.. n i realy beh tahan!! every time i look into de mirror, OMG! Gatsby is not work at all!
so i decide to tie up my medium length hair..
.
and now is August 2009,
i straighten my hair again..
no other reason, juz bcoz..
*i plan to do tis N years ago, finally i did it! yo~
*i lazy to tie my hair everytime i went for tuition class.
*my sista did REBONDING also, juz few days early than me.. it make me nervous! haha~~
*i hv extra money but nothing to do, so i finish my last year salary wif tis.. (feel like wana hit me rite? xp)
.
the only worse thing is i cant turn 360 degree when im sleeping.. it will coz my hair to bend! haiz.. cant enjoy my sleeping time anymore.. eww~~
>
>>
>
i read his blog.. blog add provide by ying han.
haiz~ again bring trouble 2 myself..
try to find sumthing tat r related to me, but i fail to do tat..
well, the story mention thr is wat i predict..
he 4 in luv wif a gurl AS USUAL
but de character of de story changed AS USUAL
.
he say tat he is changing, but i realy cant feel it.. mayb u r too strange for me..
changed? from one month to 3 month or half year?
plz lar.. loyalty is not ur characteristic..
all those r juz lies.. try not to blieve..
.
u change to such emo, y?
everytime i saw ur fren hang out 2gether, but u r missing..
tell myself dont so 8 ok? dun bother other ppl things larh..
but tat is u, is u, how can i..
u change to such quiet, i can feel it.
its hard to see u laughing, smiling, chitchating..
who is tis? tis is not you, not the one i knowing last time..
.
life without eu, i learn how to smile n laugh.
everyday, i smile n laugh coz lots of "soh poh" making fun around me.. xp
the frequency of smiling for 2009 is more than 2006+2007
but how bout u?
everytime i pass by, try to find back the smile i like..
its not thr, whr the smile gone?
.
hate tat i still got a little bit care bout him..
im such a kehpoh person i noe..
worry tat u r hurts, care bout hu is SHE..
make lots of question n trouble to myself..
which is non of my business!
.
juz sabar for 2more months, u will dissapear infront of me! stay far far frm me.. dun disturb my mind anymore!
future time, when i saw u hurts, i wll speak out loudly
WHO CARES??

No comments: