Thursday, November 12

god bless me

yestaday went "chee cheong gai" there..
not for shopping, we went there looking for GOD..
its true la..
went to de chinese temple n pray for SPM exam,
the sifu tell the god bless me to get all A1.. hahaha~~
em.. quite imposible but i'll try my best..
forgot to tell the uncle, SPM standard change jor lu..
no more A1 but A+, which need 96marks to get an A+?!
sot gehh.. government forgot that we r human, not god..

btw, the chinese temple is quite famous..
many students went thr also..
many "guai lou" went thr take photo..
i think many of u all dont noe tat god for study wan is 文昌爷爷
hmm.... bside SPM, i make few wish also..
pass my P lisen la.. n others~ (secret^^)
so tamak la me! XD

after tat went for a simple shopping, accompany my sister lor..



still trying with my my hair...

she is perpare for the coming wedding dinner but not SPM?!! lolz

No comments: