Sunday, October 18

bla bla bla

having my driving lesson last week!
i tell u, driving is cool!!!!!
i drive frm OUG to Bangi, and den frm Bangi back to OUG!
no accident happen lerh!! geng bor? wakakaka...


the weather is so hot! wonder my hair stick 2gether!

here is some funny driving about me>>>
*oways forgot to see side mirror, wat i did is i straight turn my head n look at the back whether got car cum anot.. geng bor?
**a few times forgot to slow down when reach de bumber, den de whole car jump up n down, muahaha!!!! tis realy not my fault ok? the uncle kip on asking me question, make me forgot to break..

but i realy wana complain bout de RED poor kancil!! the stereng is super hard! turing de stereng is killing me!! expecially during parking n 3 point turn, realy poor thing!! my hand realy 起水疱edi.. even a normal white kancil better than tis special red poor kancil, geramnya!! coz i try both kancil in different day, n i found tat white one i better lor.. but no choice la, uncle gv u wat u drive wat!

ehm... been told tat next month one day b4 SPM only can sit for de driving test.. walaoA?! play me mie? izit possible for me to go for de test? one day b4 spm, so... i dun think i can go lo... mesti kena kurung at home wan! haiz... my lesen arh!!

_____________________________________

yestaday nite feel bored, did sumthing to my hair>>

juz simply tie n pin, den put my favourite hat on it! Gee~~
i should try more n more different hair style..
den choose de best wan to attend my cousin wedding dinner! end of november.
dinner dress up is almost complete!
still thinking wat im lack of?
a belt for my evening dress..
my hair a... mayb a REAL hat?
nichii hat still available bor?
take a chance go n see see... ^^

_________________________________________________


accidently found tis photo in my hp, is my cousin sister..

那个把我家翻个乱七八糟的小恶魔!把他的丑样post出来,报复!哈哈~~




ps: 急速转弯的感觉真的很棒!终于明白飙车的乐趣了!也把旁边的uncle吓得紧握扶手!哈~ 漂移咯~~

No comments: