Thursday, October 22

the best in my life!

Miracle happen on me!
i get de 1st place in my class for the trial exam!
wat i wana say is........
GOOD JOB!!!! hahaha~~

it happen so suddenly n surprise all of them include me myself!
me? NG JIN YEE? r u sure i get de 1st place?
definately YES! look at de bukti below>>
.
its realy special for me!
coz tis is de 1st time i get 1st place,
n also the last time i get 1st place in school..
school time is goin to END..
.
she done her BEST for her last school exam!
record the nicest result in the book, n ready to left..
em.. it consider a nice ending rite?
.
the SMKSS block F, i were thr for 2 years.
.
toilet is our 2nd home! XD
.

the ultimate teacher n classmates..
.
its our MEMORY...
guys, make sure u keep it 4eva!
.
.
the blogger score straight A for her trial exam, hope tat SPM result will even better! am i greedy? definately YES! haha..
im juz like a "black horse" winning the competition.. schockkk everyone include her families, teachers, friends, classmates n myself....
well, tis is wat i can get for my mom.. hope tat she will feel proud of me, it proven tat ur money for de tuition fees is not a WASTE! the worse thing is she ask me a stupid question which make me quite angry!
.
mom: wat class u r studying? izit a good class?
.
walao?! i realy dunwan talk to her edi lor.. she tought tat i get 1st place coz im in a weak class?! wat the....
haizz.. i noe for her is hard to blieve, coz i realy act lazy in home.. tats y i said its a miracle! ^^
another funny thing is she use my total marks 1022 went for duno Toto or Magnum, abit zadao liao~ haiz.. once they saw number, sure go for Toto.. i brings luck to them coz my mom win a small price!! fuishh, such amazing! ^^ thx god for de award!!
.
.
.
.
ps: one day, Mr.Lim call my name to answer de question! my mind stopped few seconds.. OMG! he call me? tis is de 1st time he call my name since he is teacheing me frm last year.. it is so touching! i never knew tat he remember my name, Jin Yee.. Finally, he call my name! T.T
coz i score high marks in chemistry?! ^^
thx so much, i love chemistry!!!!
.
.
pps: today tuition end up at 7.30pm, then walk back from parkson to OUG as usual.. the 1st time i walk back home during 7.30pm.. the sky as dark as night time.. walking alone in the night is quite horror! try not to scared myself, speed up myself at the same time! luckily today is pasar malam, quite alot of car pass through.. it is dangerous while crossing the big road! today nyaris kena langgar, phew~~ my leg is long enuf for me to run afap! feel grateful tat im still here alive! next week will b de last week for tuition class, after tis will never walk back home again! but stil im enjoy with de orange roadside! its so nice! its romantic if walked in pair! (think too much..)
.
.
.
hwaiting for SPM!!!
26 days to go..


No comments: