Saturday, November 15

all is over

muahaha... 2008的恶梦终于结束啦!!
我,恢复自由啦!!
say goodbye to Form4...
这一年,有点难熬。。

finally, my moral essay fail to pass up.. soli la.. teacher.. i promise, next year 1st day of school sure pass up! hehe... dun angry ya.. cause yian tell me that many of them also didnt pass up...
and.. i must teman yian rite?! we always late pass up 2gether wan ma..

another thing is... i fail my SIVIK ..
actually i noe it earlier when i plan to dunwan hand in sivik projek.. haha.. yeng rite? ^^

and.. until 2day i still duno which place i get in my class.. ofcause no more top10.. is top20 possible to be?
may noe it next year la.. cause our beloved miss Tan is veli veli buzy until canot finish our report card..

today mom ask me ''where is ur report card? huh? y didnt giv me see?''
jinE: ''teacher didnt giv us, will get it next year..''

im so lucky, haha... escape from that.. if not i will get troble on the following time.. will never get peace in the end of 2008...
i 100% sure she will pull me to the tuition centre.. tak mau la wui~ >.<
im saving money for u ler.. :P


今天见到某人,勾起了一些回忆。。
看到他,就好像看到当初的他那XX的一面。。(XX=词穷)
现在的我,真的不希望我对你还有感觉。。
如果到这个时候我还放不下你,我真的是太失败了!
他,不算帅,更有人说他样衰。。
不知哪来的魅力深深吸引着她。。
就这样,她对他足足沉迷了3年。。
第4年,她不再沉迷于他,
而是跟随着另一个他的背影。。
如今,跟随的他已不在。。
熟悉的背影也不再出现在熟悉的地方。。
只能望着空荡荡的走廊,走在他曾踏过的足迹。。
才明白,有他的走廊才有彩色。。
没有他,走廊显得好漫长。。
Good Luck yea! 
 SPM only ma..

No comments: