Friday, September 18

2nite is gona b a gud gud nighttt~~

pheww~~ finally finish my trial SPM exam jor!!
oh yea! how great it is!! xp

2day account paper2 realy @.@
saw de question my brain totally blank!
sorry, yesterday i shouldnt went to bed early..
duno wat happen to me..
yesterday have a niceee sleep!
2day wake up baru found tat i not yet study..
n thr is no time for me to study?? exam start 7.25am

im so kelam kabut to study..
holding de book read inside de car..
6.30am early in de morning is still DARKKK..
i only able to see those word below de road lamp..
my eye sight is getting worse n worseeeee!!!
conclusion is ... atlast stil duno how to do.. aihz~

i dunwan get B fo my account ler..
plz la.. atleast offer me an A2 ok bor?
i never get less than A2 b4.. >.<
dunwan destroy my RECORD ler...
GOD bless me! @.@
.
okay.. tomoro starting holiday..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!
thx for de RM1 "green pau" from our new pengetua Puan HAji Ramah binti bla bla bla~ (cant rmb her name! =.=" )
long time neva receive "green pau" jor!
i cant rmb whether i receive "green pau" b4?
or tis is de 1st wan in my life?
.
em... i think tis wasnt de 1st "green pau" for me!
when i was young tat time, thr is a malay family in my old house.. sewa rumah punya lar..
i oways went to his room n play wan..
one malay guy n one cute little girl inside one room..
now think back im quite dangerous horr?!
but he is a good guy larh! dun think too much!
tat time whr got so many kes jenayah happen wan?
like now mie?!
.
yesterday my upstairs neighbour's house masuk pencuri!
heard tat it was afternoon about 12 to 1pm..
WALAO~ thief not active at nite wan meh?
sejarah n moral tipu punya~~
M'sia tak aman langsung!
.
***********************************************
.
em.. wats bout my holiday plan is>>
watch DVD & TV at home
hang out wif 2 gangs of besties!
watch movie "Orphan"
sing K
de most important wan: shopping!!!
plan to bought some shirts,heels to celebrate finish trial exam! XD
.
tonight de sky was crying~~
cry so loud for de whole nite!
yup! it destroy my pasar malam plan!
bubble tea gone~~ bad rainny day!
since 60% of de stall didnt open..
i only able to get sum "chao tau fu"
as yummy as de 1st time i try it!
yeeee~~ busuknya~~ haha^^
.
lets get de party start!!!
2moro will b my 1st date during holiday!
will went to MV GSC cinema watch movieee
Geee~~ already forgot how cinema looks like?
gonna search back all de FEELINGS <3
.
Heidi went for clubbing 2nite..
so bad tat im still under age! >.<
gona stay at home facebook n msn...
boring la wui~~
worry tat how to finish my holiday?
sleep as much as i can!! haha..
.
.
.
have a good nitez n sweet dream! **

No comments: