Saturday, March 28

last chance

is the last chance for me to run for sri sentosa!
yup! its the MERENTAS DESA!
ready? go~~~~
green for form 5
tis make me think of green house! cheer~~ hehe..

i was proud tat i collect all the 8 check point card! yeahh!!!
limited check point card

kinda happy ler! i collect all!!! hehe...


after running for 4.2km, kinda tired lohh!!!
feel like wana pengsan jor~~~~
hav some isotonic drink! ^^

"snow" and me
.
.
after tat, went to MV watch movie again! aha~
today's movie> MARLEY & ME
the movie talk about story of a husband, a wife n a dog.
the superactive dog make alotz of troble! very funny!
'he' bite everything ,tat make Gorgon n Jenn get crazy! ha~
but they still love tis 'bad dog in the world'
at last the dog died, i tears out
ya, i noe its juz a movie! but.....
at the moment, i realy hope tat HE is bside me.
but now, i even confuse my feelings.
someone plz tell me, who is HE?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tat day me n sista went to A&W hav a snack
its my favourite>>>
strawberry ice cream waffle
t

omg!!! its realy yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
each of us having one waffle..
i rmb when i was young,
mother always wan us to share one waffle
and sista always cut the waffle for me
i don like tat! ><
i wan my own waffle larr...
now, i get it! hehe~~
but looking for a A&W restoran is quite diff..
i didnt eat A&W for long time edi, i miss the taste!
after few years, the waffle still taste good!
the only 'bad' is ice cream not enough lar wooi~~ ^^
.
.
.
later going back to Penang for Cheng Beng
4 hours inside the car so bored larhx!

No comments: